Monday 21 September 2015

A simple introduction

How should a man starts his first post? Hmm...I guess that I'll just start writing and then we'll see the end result :)
Welcome, dear reader to logan's random figures- a place were if you are a comic book, action figure, manga or anime fan then you might like it...or not...suit yourself. Frankly, I'm doing this for only one reason- to have some fun! But who am I? Well, I come from Bulgaria- a land in which comic books and action figures are as rare as the trees in the desert. Which kinda makes collecting those stuff a  hard task, but thankfully we have the almighty Ebay and Amazon and other sites like them.
In the upcoming days I'm planning to review action figures from MY collection, some of them old, some new, some that you may care about, others not haha. That being said, you have to know one thing- I buy figures only of the characters that I like. I don't collect whole waves just for the sake of collecting like many people do nowadays. Now if you are screaming words like ''SACRELIDGE" or ''DEFILER" spreading holly water around(and on) your computer I will understand you. Each one of us has an opinion and I always respect other's people as long as they respect mine.
In case that you are still with me than I wanna say "Thank you''. Moving on with stuff about me- comic books and action figures collecting is a way for me to keep the child in me still alive. A child doesn't have any cares or problems, it can enjoy simple things in live without thinking. There is nothing better than picking up a comic book or a figure to make you feel happy. just imagine me- a 30 years old long haired, grown ass man who is a father of a 2 years old boy grinning, jumping and laughing like his kid when I got a new figure. Precious, isn't it... or crazy... or a waste of money according to some people in my country. Good thing that I don't care what they think :)
  Anyway, my story started when I was 5. The very first super hero that I found about was Batman because Tim Burton's movie was just out. Being a child who loved mythology, I immediately saw the connection between the Greek gods and the super hero world. I've started collecting, reading and drawing comic books.  Ah, sweet memories!
It's not the whole story of course, but I'll leave the rest for another post since this is only a prelude :D

So, here we'll talk about nerdy thing and everything connected with them. Fun times are ahead of us, people ;) 
My collection isn't as big or as impressive compare to what most people
have in their houses but I like it because... well, because it's
mine, of course. Here you can see what to expecthttps://www.pinterest.com/darkwolverine/my-action-figures/
Before you scream "This guy has some bootlegs!"
let me stop you by saying that I'm very aware of that.
Why I own bootlegs, what I think of them and how
do I feel about it will the subject of my next post
because it will be a review of the Datong DBZ
Son Goku (or just Goku if you will) bootleg.
Yes, I'm going to start my reviews with a bootleg
review! I don't think that I'm the first to do this...
but if I am then...nice :D

 Kame-hame-haaaaaa next time with this figure
in an review which could be helpful to you if you are a DBZ fan but can't afford the original Son Goku but you're also afraid to spend money on a bootleg which could turn into dust once you open the box...or not . Until next time, Logan out!                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment